Friday, March 6, 2015

Used and Reviewed: Pampers vs. Huggies

 vs. 

This has been a long time debate on which brand of diapers are better. I have used both with all of my kids, but the ones I will always and forever recommend are Pampers. Here's why:

  • I RARELY have had a leakage problem or a blowout with Pampers Swaddlers, Cruisers, & Easy Ups
That's all. Nothing else should matter when you are in the market for baby diapers. Really. Nothing else! I tried Huggies a couple of times. Different size diapers and even their Pull Ups couldn't hold pee and sometimes poop. Seriously. Every time I used them, there was another wet mess all over the place. Well, maybe you weren't putting them on correctly. Umm, really? Like, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know the correct way to put a diaper on a baby. 

I can say without a doubt that I will always and forever also buy Pampers wipes and not Huggies. Here's why:
  • Pampers wipes are very strong
  • Huggies wipes rip when I take one out to use, then another, and another. They also rip when wiping up a messy butt.
Great reasons if I say so myself, and I do. Why would anyone risk getting poop on their hands because the wipe couldn't do it's job? Why struggle trying to get a wipe out of the travel wipe case when you need to be quick about it when you're out and about? Pampers all the way!


FYI: I am not getting paid to make any reviews. These are just the things I have used or do use and want to let more parents know about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment