Friday, March 27, 2015

Dear Wedding Ring

July 20, 2014, 22 weeks pregnant with twins

Dear Wedding Ring,
         
     Oh how I've missed you being on my finger for the past eight month and six days, but who's counting? I didn't mean to banish you to my neck as I wore you on a chain. It wasn't my choice. Having both Killian and Piper in my womb made it almost impossible to even get you off my finger, but I got you off. It took some doing. You were very stubborn. I pleaded with you to get off because I was trying to save you. Save you from being cut off. No one wanted that to happen, especially me.
         
     Now you are on my finger again! It's exciting to see you there. I know you don't make me a wife, but I do secretly love when people see you on my finger and know that I am one. Not to mention the fact that you are pretty and look good on my finger. I will never take you off again, in part because you are kinda stuck on there since my finger wasn't truly ready to have you back. That's OK though, that's where you belong.


No comments:

Post a Comment