Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Having twins will be hard?


Wow. State the obvious now, thanks. Another one I get is, "How do you go anywhere with a 3 year old and baby twins?" Well, I put everyone in the car and drive. Duh! It may take me 45 minutes to get out, but I do what I gotta do. What people fail to realize is that until you are in a situation yourself, you have no clue about anything. Don't tell me what it must be like to have a toddler and twins when you don't even have kids. Don't give me advice on how to handle twins when you don't have twins. And no, it doesn't matter that you have more than one kid. It does not compare to having two infants/babies at the same time.

The hardest thing about having twins is the feeding schedule. My twins are on the same schedule so it's a major decision on who to feed first. The one that's more vocal gets first dibs but then I have to turn the one that's not eating away from seeing me feed the other one. They have a total melt down if they realize they're going second (even at almost five months of age). Jealous much?

Mommy of Twins rant over for today! Take no offense, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment