Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Theme Song Sing-A-Long

Here, in no particular order, are the theme songs from some of my three year old's favorite shows. When we hear these songs, we both get up, dance around the living room, and sing as loud as we can. It's a lot of fun and it's something that has become a Mommy/Daughter activity. I love it and I know she does, too. It's also so super cute when she starts singing the songs when the shows aren't even on.


1. Doc McStuffins Theme song - Disney Junior

Time for your check-up, time for your check-up.
Gonna check your ears, check your eyes, find out how much you've grown.
Listen to your heartbeat, fix you up, ready to go.
It's OK if you giggle, this will only tickle a little.
Time for your check up, time for your check-up.


2. Curious George Theme Song - PBS

You never do know what's around the bend
A big adventure or a brand new friend
When you're curious, like Curious George
(Swing!)

Well everything (everything!) is so glorious (glorious!) And everything (everything!) is so wonderous (wonderous!) There's more to explore
When you open your door
And meet friends like this
You just can't miss
(Whooooa!)

Get curious (curious!) and that's marvelous (marvelous!) And that's your reward
You'll never be bored
If you ask yourself, what is this?
Like curious, like curious, like Curious George


3. Max & Ruby Theme Song - Nick Jr.

Max & Ruby
Ruby & Max
Max & Ruby
Ruby & Max
Max & Ruby
Ruby & her little brother Max
Max & Ruby


4. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme Song - Disney Junior

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey: It's me!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Come inside, it's fun inside
It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse roll call!
Donald! Donald: Present.
Daisy! Daisy: Here.
Goofy! Goofy: Hyuck, here.
Minnie! Minnie: Hi, here!
Pluto! Pluto: Ruff ruff ruff
Mickey! Mickey: Right here.
It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Come inside, it's fun inside
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E




5. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Closing Song - Disney Junior

Hot dog! (Hot dog) Hot dog!
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog Now we got ears, it's time for cheers
Hot dog, hot dog, the problem's solved Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog
Grab my boots and a sandwich Let's start a parade Get the coconut drum kit For Daisy to play
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog We're taking off, we're dancing now Hot dog, leapfrog, and holy cow Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog It's a brand new day Whatcha waiting for? Get up, stretch out, stomp on the floor
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog We're splitting the scene We're full of beans
So long for now from Mickey Mouse (That's me!) And the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse


6. Super Why! Theme Song - PBS


Who’s got the power?
The power to read.
Who answers the call for friends in need?

Super WHY!
Super WHY!
He’s the guy, he’s Super WHY!

Who’s got the power?
The power to read.
Who looks into books for the answers we need?

Super WHY!
Super WHY!
and the Super Readers, we’re gonna fly,

Come along
With the Super Readers.
Adventure waits when you’re with Super WHY!

Super WHY and the Super Readers yeah
Super WHY and the Super Readers.

Adventure waits when you’re with Super WHY!
Yeah Super WHY!


7. Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Theme Song - PBS

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine, could you be mine, would you be my neighbor.
Its Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood a land of make believe, won’t you ride along with me (ride along..)
Its Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood so much to do so much to see, won’t you ride along with me (ride along..)
I got lots of friends for you and me, in this land of make believe, a friendly face on every street just waiting to greet you.
It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor, Daniel tiger’s Neighborhood!



8. Sophia the First Theme Song - Disney Junior


I was a girl in the village doing alright
Then I became a princess overnight
Now I gotta figure out how to do it right
So much to learn and see
Up in the castle with my new family
In a school that's just for royalty
A whole enchanted world is waiting for me
I'm so excited to be (Sofia the first)
I'm finding out what being royal's all about (Sofia the first)
Making my way it's an adventure everyday (Sofia)
It's gonna be my time (Sofia)
To show them all that I'm Sofia the first!



No comments:

Post a Comment