Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Britax B-Agile Double Stroller


Oh boy! It's here. Our new Britax B-Agile Double Stroller. I absolutely love this stroller even though I just got it and haven't used it outside of the house yet. With all of the great reviews it has gotten, how could I not have bought this side by side stroller?

Yes, I opted for the side by side for our twins. A tandem stroller just seems so cruel. Someone is always going to be stuck in the crappy front seat that doesn't lean back enough to take a decent nap or get stuck in the crappy back seat where all you can see in front of you is another seat. The side by side has no issues like that.

The B-Agile also has a lot of really nice features. My favorites include:

  1. The canopies are H-U-G-E huge! Definitely no concern about the sun getting in anyone's eyes.
  2. The seats recline practically the whole way which makes this a good stroller for babies and napping.
  3. The basket can actually fit my, over stuffed because I have twins, diaper bag. And I'll have access to it through the back, sides, and front of the stroller. Yes, I did say front. The leg area of both seats has a zipper opening which leads to the basket. How cool is that?
  4. The adjustable handle is awesome! I can even lower it enough where my three year old can push the stroller without having her arms straining to reach the bar. That is very important because like many three year olds, mine wants to do it herself.
  5. What a ride. Not only are the seats nicely padded, but the suspension seems really good which makes for a smooth ride.
Now I need to find a stroller standing board that will fit this stroller. Obviously when I'm out with my husband or someone else, my toddler can use her umbrella stroller if she needs it, but what about when I'm alone? My concern is that I will be walking my three year old to pre-school come September when weather permits. I will have this B-Agile stroller for the twins, but what if my toddler gets tired from walking and wants or needs to sit? The school is a mile away so it is possible for her little legs to get really overworked. Britax does make a stroller standing board for older kids, but they say it's not compatible with the double stroller. Then I read a blog post review for the Joovy Bumprider Universal Stroller Board. The reviewer had attached it to her Britax B-Agile double stroller and said it fit perfectly. So that's something to think about. 

Bottom line is this: If you are in the market for a double stroller, you cannot go wrong with the Britax B-Agile Double Stroller. You will fall in love with it the moment you take it out of the box, I promise!
  
FYI: I am not getting paid to make any reviews. These are just the things I have used or do use and want to let more parents know about.


No comments:

Post a Comment