Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Singleton Belly vs Twin Belly - My 2 Pregnancies

So this was the difference between my pregnant belly with my daughter and my pregnant belly with my twins. Wow. I thought I was big with my daughter, but would ya look at the gigantor belly with my twins! How did I even stand without falling over? And don't forget about those stretch marks. I barely had any when pregnant with one, but look how being pregnant with twins made my belly look like a road map. 

It's strange because with both pregnancies I didn't think I was as big as I was. I loved having a pregnant belly, although when pregnant with twins, it did get extremely difficult. It was hard to do everything from simply getting on and off a chair to just walking to the bathroom. Plus I had a 2 year old to contend with. Life was not easy for me for those 34 weeks but it was worth every bit of discomfort!







Lily came at 37 weeks                                                                                            Killian & Piper came at 34 weeks 4 days
8lbs, 2.2oz, 19in                                                                             Killina: 6lbs, .5oz, 19.5in / Piper: 6lbs, 2.2oz, 19.25in


2 comments:

  1. You'll have to forgive me for speaking my mind here if indeed you aren't crazy about a guy commenting on your maternity photos,but when I see a pregnant belly that's as GLORIOUS and MAJESTIC as the ones you had,it's just NOT POSSIBLE for me to keep quiet about it!!!THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for sharing them with us!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your belly pictures! Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete