Friday, February 20, 2015

Are your twins natural?


When you have twins, I guess it's acceptable for complete strangers to ask really personal questions. Almost everyone asks some sort of inappropriate question to a mother of twins. I didn't realize this with my first, her being a singleton, but now that I have twins, it's just ridiculous. You don't just get asked if they are a boy or girl, but questions that are just none of anybody's business. "Are they natural?" comes up a lot. Mine, were as natural as they could have been going through IVF, no big secret if you know me, but do I really need to disclose that information to some lady at the checkout counter? Bitch, please! So from now on, the above statement will be my answer to that question! It's perfectly sarcastic and I love it. I can't wait to say it and see the reaction I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment