Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baked and Reviewed: Soft Batch Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies

Holy mother of Chocolate! This recipe I found HERE for Soft Batch Double Chocolate Fudge Cookies are to die for. Seriously. Just look at them:


If you absolutely love chocolate, you must try these. They are no joke. They are really big cookies. 1/4 cup of raw dough will bake up to be a pretty good size cookie that you can savor. Make sure you have some kind of drink with these. I pair it with my favorite Chai Tea Latte, but a cold glass of milk or hot cup of coffee will do just fine as well.

Pros:
  • C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E Chocolate!
  • Soft
  • 1 will keep you satisfied because of the size
Cons:
  • Because of the size, you only get 12 cookies out of one batch.
So this will definitely be my go to cookie whenever I need a chocolate fix. I seriously need to bake more of these.

That's it. Bake these up right now. Do it! Then tell me your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment