Thursday, February 26, 2015

Comfy-Cozy Time

It's a weeknight at 8:30pm and our daughter and baby twins are finally asleep. All I can think about at this moment is:


We call it our Comfy-Cozy time. A time where we can sit on the couch next to one another and enjoy not only the quiet, but each other's company. We can talk about our day or things we want to plan for the future. We can watch one of our shows on DVR. We can utterly enjoy our hot beverages without the interruption of tiny voices. 

We have the Tassimo machine, which in my opinion is far better than it's competitors (Keurig, for example). It uses real milk and cream to give that special drink the creamy foamy froth it deserves. My drink of choice, since I really do not like coffee, is their Chai Tea Latte. OMG it's like Christmas in your mouth! Seriously. It's the smoothest Chai that I've tasted and I love the milk creamer it comes with.

I love this time I get to spend with my husband. It's one of the few times during the hectic day that I get to be a wife and not Mommy. That may sound a little weird, but I think if a marriage with kids is to last, you need to have husband and wife time, not just mommy/daddy time. It doesn't have to take much effort. Just sitting on the couch enjoying our tea and coffee may be all we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment