Friday, July 3, 2015

A Look Back 6/26 - 7/2

  • Friday, 6/26: Killian and Piper have been paying attention to one another a lot lately. I caught this on video...
  • Saturday, 6/27: Pulled off Dan's surprise Star Wars 40th Birthday Party. Killian and Piper were amazing with all the people in our house. Didn't cry once. Lily was amazing as well. She was such a good sharer of her toys. So proud of her. I posted a blog about what I did for the party HERE.
Dan NEVER comes in the side door, but of course, decides to do it on this day.


  • Sunday, 6/28: Lily begged for the ice cream man. Stopped the ice cream man. Lily got a vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkles. Took two licks of it and said, "Lily done. Tummy says, 'Thank you. I full.'"
  • Piper's the sleepy princess. Caught this on video...
  • Monday, 6/29: Lily has a dentist appointment this week but on one of my calendars it said, "Thursday at 11:30am" and on another calendar it said, "Friday at 11:30am." So I called the dental office and they said her appointment is on Friday at 12:30pm. Uh. OK. This is an example of mommy brain.
  • Killian and Piper were in their cribs alone in the bedroom and I heard laughing. I poked my head in and they were facing each other, both on their bellies, making the other laugh. First time I have heard them communicating like that. Wish I caught that on video. 
  • Tuesday, 6/30: Woke up feeling OK but as the day went on I felt more and more sick. Horrible ear pain and terrible pain when I swallowed. I was also getting dizzy and had tightening in my chest. At 5:45pm I took my temperature and it was 101.2ยบ. I figured I shouldn't wait to go to the doctor since if I was contagious with something I didn't really want to get the whole house sick. Turns out they couldn't find anything wrong. I hate that! The doctor did say that it may just be too early for the strep test to come back positive. There may just not be enough bacteria to detect strep at this point. Because of my symptoms though, he treated it as strep and now I'm on antibiotics for ten days. I just hope no one else gets sick, especially Lily, Killian, and Piper.
  • Caught this on video, Killian giving Piper a pillow...
  • ... and this where Lily gives raspberries to everyone and everything...


  • Thursday, 7/2: Lily has been saying, "Oh my God, Oh my God." It's the funniest thing. She scraped her knee Wednesday, so today, Thursday, she said, "Oh my God. Look at my booboo. Oh my God." I tried not to laugh in front of her.
  • At bedtime, Lily has the realization she, too will get a period...
Lily: "When Lily bigger girl, Lily have blood like you."
Me: "What?"
Lily: "Lily have blood like Mommy. One day. Not now. When Lily big girl like Mommy."
Me: "Yes, yes you will." **laughing so hard in my head** 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment