Monday, April 6, 2015

M&M Cookies


My 3 year old wanted to bake cookies. She asked for "white" cookies since white is her favorite color. Yeah, white. She's cool like that! Anyway, I came across this recipe for M&M cookies and there were two reasons why I decided to make these with her:

  1. My daughter likes M&M's
  2. I just so happen to have a large bag of M&M's in my kitchen cabinet
Get the recipe HERE
So to the kitchen we went with this recipe. I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome of these. They are small cookies, but remain soft even days later. The dough itself has a light flavor so the M&M's really give it that extra sweetness you might be craving. 


I later made these as plain chocolate chip cookies, leaving out the M&M's and they were also very good. I used mini semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of regular size. Since the cookie is small, I didn't want a large chip to distract from the actual dough.

Because of their size, you will get a lot of cookies from one batter...


... so go ahead and share!


No comments:

Post a Comment