Friday, August 28, 2015

A Look Back 8/21 - 8/27

Slow week...

Saturday, 8/22:
  • Piper pulled herself up to stand for the first time!
  • Went to a baby shower. It's funny how much your mindset changes after you already have kids and watch someone else open up shower gifts. It's not about how cute everything is anymore. Now it's all about practicality. I just kept saying to my mom, "She's not gonna need that." "That's useless." "Hope they gave her the gift receipt." 
  • I bought this first-time mom something I know she will use. I was going to buy diapers and wipes, but then I thought about my three kiddies. I thought about the one thing that gets the most use. Something that even after 3-1/2 years of life, my daughter still uses. Something I used every single day and still do for my twins...  Circo® 4pk Flannel Receiving Blankets.
    Lily refuses to sleep with any other blanket. She usually will have all four blankets on her to sleep at night instead of her bed sheet and comforter.
Sunday, 8/23:

Monday, 8/24:
  • Horrible day. Kept getting in my own way. Nothing was right, everything was a disaster. Ugh.
  • Ok, so there was one good thing to come from this day. Got some great shots of Lily...




Thursday, 8/27:
  • Took some pics of Lily. She wanted to be a bird fairy...



  • Lily was playing with a ruler...
Lily: Holding the ruler up to my chest, "You're boobies are long. That's good."
Me: "What?"
Lily: "Mommy, check my boobies now. Lily have long boobies, too?"
Me: Trying not to laugh in her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment