Friday, June 26, 2015

A Look Back 6/19 - 6/25

  • Saturday, 6/20: Lily and I were looking at a picture of me when I was pregnant with Killian and Piper...
Lily- "When Lily big girl, me have Piper in my belly."
Me- "Well, you can have your own baby inside your belly."
Lily- "NO! ME HAVE PIPER IN MY BELLY!!"
Me- "OK. Calm down."
Lily- "Can Lily have Piper and killian in my belly?"
Me- "Sure, Lily. You can maybe have twins, too."
  • Sunday, 6/21: Father's Day. It was a lovely day that consisted of breakfast in the morning, just the five of us. Lily gave Daddy her gift... Matching Mickey Mouse shirts. 
Then I took a pic of all of them...
Then I got the best father's Day gift of all... yeah, you heard that right. Dan took the kids to his parent's house and I got to spend some much needed alone time to get a few things done. After I danced and sang my heart out to a very loud mix of my favorite 90's girl bands, I cleaned a bit. It was a good time!
  • Monday, 6/22: Lily is too funny...
Lily- "Piper is a brother."
Me- "No. Piper is a sister. Killian is a brother." 
Lily- "Killian is a son and Daddy is a son."
Me- "That's right! And what are you?"
Lily- "Lily a moon."
  •  Also Monday, 6/22: This happened-

  • Killian got his 2nd tooth this week. Now he has both bottom fronts. Piper already has four teeth. Is it wrong for me to tell Killian he's losing to his sister in the milestone department. Maybe I should stop that since, 1: it really isn't a competition. And 2: I really don't want them to feel like everything is a competition with the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment